Little Goat Mountain the red string of fate tugs at my heart
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Leigh's eyes follow the wolf's rising body as he stands, the action a signal of sorts. Rising to her paws as well, she gave her tail a faint shake to rid it of any dirt that may have gathered from the ground. Still maintaining her light smile as she listened to Donovan's words once again, it was indeed a bit of a relief to have some information before going in. And the fact that Don also offered to show her around if needed was also highly appreciated.

He ended with a question, and she thought on it for a short moment. Although a rest would be nice, and one was much needed, it didn't seem like the pack was an awfully long ways away. Besides, if they left now they could avoid any potential discractions much easier. The male was already injured and Leigh didn't want to risk waiting too long, plus he could return to his healer much quicker.

"I think I'm ready for the journey if that's alright with you."

She took a few steps towards a random direction. Completely unsure of this was the way, she at least wanted to indicate that she was all ready to go.

"I've already traveled for months, a little longer won't hurt. And when we get there, I can rest without worrying."
Messages In This Thread
the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 28, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 11:17 AM