Honeyed Pasture But here you come alone and crying, now you want to be my friend
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He tut-tutted about it being suggested that it wasn't his grooming. Come on! He was totally a dashing young man now, gotta respect that. It at least proved he wasn't some ratty little child that could be overlooked. People had to listen now. 

More information, hm? Did he mind sharing? Not really. Old news, and of course it was painted in favor of Mal. Oh you know. The usual. The witches that took over the pack ignored us, and them and their spawn weren't too happy when I complained about how they were treating my sisters and I. Plenty of double standards, blah blah. But even now I'm somehow the source of all things bad that happened to them. Couldn't be they made bad choices, naw. Elysium was full of hypocrites, and he was glad to be rid of them. They were hard to take as anything other than a flat joke at this point. But now I don't have to deal with any of them. If I'm still their boogeyman, they're the ones with issues. A shrug, and he was fairly dismissive about the whole thing. It was nice to not care. History was history.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But here you come alone and crying, now you want to be my friend - by Mal - September 26, 2020, 01:58 AM