Honeyed Pasture But here you come alone and crying, now you want to be my friend
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
If only she knew what Mal's family life was actually like -- she might actually think it matched up with Mal's antics before. Or not. Who knows. He wasn't going to pretend to be normal, it wasn't like he knew what normal even was. Even if things were totally settled down by the time he and Raleska next crossed paths, it was probably gonna still not be normal.

Either way, at least it sounded like Raleska's pack wasn't gonna cause his any trouble. Now, could be a lie, but at least right now, he'll take it as a no, especially if they were far enough away. Distance did make for good neighbors. Yeah. I mean, we're not going anywhere. Just the same, hopefully there won't be any news... I'd really like a break where nothing happens and I can just hang out with my family. I doubt it'll be allowed. That's what life was like, unfortunately. Mal could get into enough trouble just when left to his own devices, he didn't need anyone else helping!
Messages In This Thread
RE: But here you come alone and crying, now you want to be my friend - by Mal - November 14, 2020, 02:32 AM