"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Private 
Setting: Night — 23:14.
Weather: 68F — clear skies, light breeze. 
Location: The valley to the northwest of Mount Apikuni. Northeast of Northstar Vale.
Tags: @Lumiya

Backdated to September 1st.

He wonders towards the court, almost desiring to go check on Renard. The thought of making sure they’re okay crosses his mind. Hasn’t heard word from them since they left. He forcefully shrugs it off. He does care for his pack. That’s the only thing he cares about. Still, he doesn’t know how they truly feel about him. Perhaps they hate him, don’t trust him, or even worse, possibly double cross him. He wouldn’t know it. He has faith in them. Little does he know. 

Still, he wanders. Wondering and thinking too many things, too many possibilities and outcomes. Hardly tuned into the real world around him, he saunters slowly. His leg forearm is healing nicely, surprisingly enough. He still favors it slightly, but it’s scabbed over by now. Sure to leave a nasty, pink set of scars. 

He continues to wander.
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The rain was gone for today, but that did little for the floods at their denning site and the calm stream that had become a raging river. She knew not what to do with it all - if there was even something she could do, instead of just giving it time. She needed some space and time to clear her head, and tonight just called for it. She slithered over the ridge and was making her way down the valley, perhaps to visit Easthollow and finally meet Valette in the morning, but a figure revealed itself in the distance. She was a bit lost on where to go - so perhaps this stranger could help her! And if not, she'd at least get a nice chat out of it, or so she hoped.

Excuse me sir~, I'm looki...- It was then the man was close enough to recognize in the darkness, she didn't know why she hadn't earlier. His silhouette was quite haunting, be it only for his size and strange tail. Her expression grew dim, even a bit annoyed. Oh. It's you. She sighed deeply. She hadn't particularly liked their first few encounters, but how come they kept running into each other?
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
It doesn’t startle him when a smaller wolf approaches. The wind telling him only a few things about them. Though he seems to figure out as soon as they speak that this them is actually a she. Her voice filling his ears and he’s turning in the direction of her voice. Then she halts suddenly in the middle of her sentence. He realizes why. This isn’t just some wolf. It’s Seelie Court’s alphess. 

What a pleasant surprise.

His previously neutral expression becomes teasing and his usual smirk comes to his maw. He’s already looking down to the petite woman with sly yet curious eyes. “It’s me.” He hums in jest. “You sound happy to see me, darling.” He offers smugly to the shewolf.