Moonspear what would it feel like if you tore me apart
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
It was easy enough to keep up, as Osiris wasn't going too fast for Charles for now. Charles followed suit. Osiris seemed confused about Legion - he might not have visited it before - and Charles clarified, Yeah, it's a pack. His tone suggested that that was something everyone knew and it was a little strange that Osiris didn't.

Osiris then clarified that he'd meant where in Moonspear. Well, that made sense. Oh. I saw a-- He thought a moment to think of the word Hydra used; Cave, that... He tried to think about the word that Hydra used, but couldn't find it. .. talked back. For lack of better words. And I looked at the forest at the borders. Got anything cool to show? Large ears curiously turned towards Osiris.

Osiris did indeed have stuff to show, and seemingly grudgingly started to show Charles around a few places of Moonspear.
Messages In This Thread
what would it feel like if you tore me apart - by Charles - September 21, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: what would it feel like if you tore me apart - by Charles - September 30, 2020, 02:37 AM
RE: what would it feel like if you tore me apart - by Charles - October 21, 2020, 12:46 PM