Wheeling Gull Isle You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
So she too had children, though that shouldn't come much as a surprise. Ira was rather late on her first litter to no one's fault but her own. A slight smile would grace her features however as she thought of her own daughters, Of course, I know all too well. The Count hadn't realized that Aiolos was actually part of the leadership here, and by means of title, perhaps Huāzhēn's mate. She'd refrain from commenting though and simply nodded her head to the male's question.

Yes, though thankfully we haven't seen them since. As for the alliance, I was actually hoping to learn more of your pack. An alliance is still on the table, but I like to know just who I ally with. Gods forbid she had actually blindly agreed to Donovan's request before, who knows where Kaistleoki would stand now. Of course, Ira would never approve of the other's actions, though it might have placed them on the targets of their fellow neighboring packs.

Before she could continue, the Empress was quick to join them with an apologetic bow of her head. The Count simply shook her head in response, Of course. No need to apologize, if anyone should be apologizing it's me. I'm afraid I've waited quite some time before making my way over which is not what I promised. Leading alone was one thing but stacking parenting as a single mother and the time recovering from her injuries late summer she truly had no choice but to wait until now. As I was explaining to your Emperor, I am willing to discuss the terms of our alliance though I wish to know my allies before any final agreements are made. I assume you take no issue with that and might even feel the same?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - October 06, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - October 25, 2020, 03:06 AM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - November 13, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:36 PM