Wheeling Gull Isle You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The Count nodded to the man's question. They had few allies, though they were trusted. Neverwinter Forest was still one she had yet to seek out, but they seemed friendly enough. One day she would have her scouts properly visit and introduce themselves, but for now she was busy enough running all over that Neverwinter could wait another day. Yes, our sister pack lays in the mountains just past our home. Reneian Empire, whom you are already aware of.

She nodded now to Hua knowing that she had been there herself when she sought allies to push out the Saints. We also are friends of Easthollow, my father's pack to the East. They are further off, though it is quiet and for the most part peaceful there. As for Moonspear... well frankly Ira had been avoiding them since Speedy joined their ranks. Their healer was quite valued amongst the river wolves, as for herself, she had found a friend in her, though Ira knew that to Moonspear she was an enemy...

Moonspear is fairly far for us to seek out an alliance...I have been there once before, though it was long ago. They are strong though, and friends of Easthollow. Are those your only allies? Ira's mind drifted momentarily to the Court just over the mountains. They too had come to aid their efforts, though she had only briefly visited the Court. At the very least, it seemed that all their neighbors were friendly or fair. An ideal given what might be brewing elsewhere.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - October 06, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - November 13, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:36 PM