Redsand Canyon I know you haven’t said a prayer in a month or so
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan is only slight bothered at Derg’s little explosion. He’s not too worried, but he does file the mildly suspicious behavior for later questioning. Which he will not forget to do. Then another and another show. Aries, his gaze follows the sleek shadow of a man. The silvery tone to his coat shining a sickly blue in the moonlight. 

Then to Valour again, he listens, contemplates, distractingly watches Hemlocke move to the outside of the crowd, then another shows. Leigh this time. Donovan also glances at her with a nod, acknowledging her present as well. He’s not too worried about them being late so he continues. Then even Dove shows, adding her wishes to the mix until Kynareth looks to them and begins speaking.

“I like the ideas and suggestions, but I think it would be more beneficial to travel as one. The whole pack. We migrate together. For any left behind are sure to be Ursus’ latest supper.” His gaze returns to Derg, awaiting his opinion and welcoming any others.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I know you haven’t said a prayer in a month or so - by Kynareth Deagon - October 13, 2020, 10:51 AM