Neverwinter Forest I can’t seem to settle down
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Well, I mean some things could be just like you would if he was still here with us. Like I think my sisters are still alive out there somewhere, but I made this pack so they'd have a safe home if I found them again. It doesn't have to be something so big like that, but something where when you think of whatever it is or tell someone about what you've done, you know he'd be really proud. He sort of smiled, not that Caerus could see, You should think about it. He nuzzled Caerus' head again. It would at least be more productive than sitting around here. Forward momentum!

No, I know I did mess up a few times, and I made sure to say I was sorry.  Even if he didn't entirely know why Cupid had thought some of it was wrong, he still apologized. I wish I could say I knew a bunch of things about him and I could tell you all sorts of stories, but the only one I really know is how we met, and stuff we talked about while you were small or elsewhere, and how I felt all those times. And I'm sure there's stuff there that won't make him look good just like there's stuff that'll make me not look good. Does any of that sound good to you? Not that he really knew where to start from other than the beginning, but it was the only clarity Mal could provide about Cupid other than things that Caerus already knew.
Messages In This Thread
I can’t seem to settle down - by Mal - October 11, 2020, 07:24 PM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Caerus - October 12, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Mal - October 14, 2020, 02:49 AM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Caerus - November 12, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Mal - November 13, 2020, 01:33 AM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Caerus - November 13, 2020, 01:48 AM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Mal - November 13, 2020, 05:01 AM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Caerus - January 03, 2021, 11:01 AM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Mal - January 03, 2021, 06:09 PM