Whitefish River I Can't Believe There's Somethin' Left in My Chest Anymore
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Though the Count could not see the painted man's extravagant pose she could tell by his voice that he was doing something goofy to show off as he often did. She had no proof from Speedy to back up Hieronymous' words but he wasn't the type to lie. If anything, he was more likely to just not listen so she would believe him for now. He seemed to be healing well, his broken bones looking more natural as the weeks passed along with the return of some handsome features now that his face swelling had vanished and he put some weight back on his bones.

A moment passed, then another until Ira's eyes shot open in a state of shock at her own thoughts. Handsome??? Her friend's voice pressed at the back of her mind as she inquired her about what she believed to be a "blooming relationship" but Ira had tried to shut that down fast. Diving into love wasn't a good idea, not for her. It would just come back to bite her later, besides it's not like admitting he was attractive was in correlation to her falling for him— it was a fact! The same could be said for many other men in Kaistleoki.

Despite her hard refusal, however, there was no denying her now burning face at her inner rejection. It was stupid and of course, she continued to ignore it. In her stubborn refusal, however, Ira noticed it had fallen silent and her Constable was just standing there leading to her trying to quickly recover and backtrack for his last words. Join? In the river?

Ira hummed, her gaze wandering up to the tops of the trees as she feigned some hard thought. I dunno, the river is only so big and I fear I've taken quite the fancy towards it. Despite her convincing words, the Count's tone showed her jest as golden eyes fell back to the knight with a raised brow.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: I Can't Believe There's Somethin' Left in My Chest Anymore - by Ira - November 04, 2020, 04:14 PM