Redsand Canyon Meet you in the park
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette winced when the other sank through his legs. She stayed with him, couching low. Her tail was wagging though, wagging with hope. She licked his face. Of course she came back for him! She had promised after all. "Stay down," she urged softly, only then realized why Derg tried to hoist himself up. Kynareth. Arlette lowered herself submissively to the leader, but also because she was a bit flustered because he probably saw her affectionate licks on the Derg's face. She only recently had convinced him that Derg and her were just friends.

She frowned. What? For her. The look on her face was clear confusion. "What?," she let out, not really expecting an answer. Ursus were Easthollow's neighbors they had problems with them in the past, she knew this from Oryx and other pack members. Oryx had been attacked before by them. But why would they attack Derg? But he had gone there for her? b]"For--- me?,"[/b] she let out. She didn't know why. She looked from Derg to Kynareth. Because of her his Co-leader was injured. Shit. Would Kynareth be mad at her? She had to fix this.

"I'm-- I'm a healer. I can try and fix him," she spoke to Kynareth, not sure if she could convince him. They also had Dove who was a healer and probably had a medical stash. She didn't have anything with her. She felt so helpless in this moment, she hated it. "Why did Ursus attack you? I know Easthollow had trouble with them, but you are not part of Easthollow, why would they attack you?," she wondered while stepping closer to Derg. She winced when seeing the wounds. "I'm so sorry," she whispered to Derg. Why did everyone she liked get injured or died? It was like she was cursed. Maybe it was better if she stayed away from him.
Messages In This Thread
Meet you in the park - by Arlette - October 26, 2020, 07:09 AM
RE: Meet you in the park - by Derg - October 26, 2020, 07:33 AM
RE: Meet you in the park - by Arlette - October 26, 2020, 08:05 AM
RE: Meet you in the park - by Kynareth Deagon - October 26, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: Meet you in the park - by Derg - October 27, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: Meet you in the park - by Arlette - October 27, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: Meet you in the park - by Dove - October 28, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: Meet you in the park - by Kynareth Deagon - October 30, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: Meet you in the park - by Derg - October 30, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Meet you in the park - by Arlette - October 31, 2020, 04:43 PM