Neverwinter Forest The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay; continued.
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
A sad story. Why were there so many of those? He peered at Miriam just to see if she had anything to add since she'd brought them over, but apparently not. Did she know that they were from the pack that had attacked Liliana in the first place? How would that go over if they knew the guy and Liliana heard? So, he'd answer the question posed by Haruki. I think Ibis might have lived there -- she and I grew up in the same pack. He'd leave out Takeshi. Figure him out later.

He spoke first to Liliana, agreeing with her apology, It's been a tough year for everyone, I think. I know when packs only just move sometimes people get lost, I know one of my sisters didn't come back after one -- breaking up might be worse. And we should still help those who need it. He just wished that his children were more agreeable to it all -- then again, he was probably much the same way as a kid... He, however, felt he had more reason to be that way.

She did bring up a good point, though, Do you have other family who might be looking for you? And would you two want a quiet place to rest? We can always figure out who would officially be your guardian here after you've had time to settle in and meet some of the other wolves. Already the idea of them staying with him, Liliana, and Caerus had pretty much been shut down by Liliana herself, so who else was an option? Simmik or Kyr maybe? He leaned towards Simmik just in general principles.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay; continued. - by Mal - November 13, 2020, 01:21 AM