Neverwinter Forest Look what I found
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She had dived directly into patrols the moment she was able to collect herself enough to be functional. Like any time before, she used pack duties to avoid whatever it was she didn't want to think too much about. But when Mal called the pack for the meeting they had discussed not that long ago, she knew she couldn't ignore it to keep doing her own thing. She had hesitated for only a brief moment because she had completely forgotten about the meeting. 

She took her place next to Mal around the same time everyone else started showing up and was quiet but politely acknowledged anyone who greeted her with a dip of her head. Mal didn't let things linger for long, thankfully, and quickly got to the point of the meeting. He spoke of Moonspear claiming the glen, which ruffled her feathers quite a bit, mostly because they hadn't sent anyone over to inform them that they would have new neighbors. She wasn't surprised by the slight, but she was irritated by it. 

Mal brought up Asmoses' disappearance next, asking if any of the pack would be willing to search for him. She had already informed Kaistleoki, but she didn't mind making another trip, especially when Vallkyrie suggested they go in pairs—it was safer that way. Valencia had offered to help as well, which didn't surprise Simmik. I can search again too, she offered. I traveled to Kaistleoki when he first went missing, but I can join up with someone and search other places as well. She wanted him home. The pack needed a break from all the misfortune, at least for a little while—they all deserved that much. With Liliana giving those who needed it a visual reference, they should have no trouble identifying him if they found him.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Look what I found - by Mal - October 27, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Ico - October 27, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Valencia - October 27, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Vallkyrie - October 27, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Liliana - October 27, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Simmik - October 28, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: Look what I found - by Haoniyao - October 30, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Look what I found - by Jackalope - November 02, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: Look what I found - by Cam - November 03, 2020, 04:44 PM