Firefly Glen come on chew on my heart
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
Charles was pretty pissed about his encounter with Osiris. What was the guy's deal, anyway? What did Leta even see in him? And why would he stay here, if he was so clearly not wanted? Did this have something to do with what Draper said; that coyotes weren't welcome in wolf packs? Was it because he looked partly like a coyote? And if Charles had no reason to stay beyond Leta, no reason to stick around this stuck up windbag, then why... Why did he feel like he wanted to be around Osiris more? Why was he hurt at the fact that Osiris hadn't looked him up at all? Why did he wish Osiris noticed him and was nice to him and mean to him and all of those things?

All of these feelings were very confusing for Charles. He didn't know what to do with himself. He had never really had a crush on anyone, had been raised with only a mother, and he didn't get the big deal about females and males hooking up. And now, he just... He didn't know what to do.

Hungry and not sure what to do with himself, Charles searched for a fresh cache on a windy fall afternoon. There wasn't much cached yet, but he wasn't very good at hunting and he needed something right now. Secretly he hoped to run into Osiris, even though he doubted that the encounter would go like he wanted. When had everything become so complicated? Charles partly longer back to a simpler life, when he knew what to expect from those around him.
Messages In This Thread
come on chew on my heart - by Charles - October 31, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - October 31, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - October 31, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - November 01, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - November 04, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - November 06, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - November 12, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - November 15, 2020, 03:27 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - November 20, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - November 22, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - December 02, 2020, 01:45 PM