Firefly Glen come on chew on my heart
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Very, Charles said with a grin when she suggested he was charming. Dhalia was her name. Finally someone with a normal fucking name around here, he thought to himself.

Charles didn't immediately find a trail as they set off, though honestly he was kinda glad about that. Finding a trail would've meant that they would have to chase it and that sounded like a) work and b) something he wasn't very good at. He wasn't too sure how other wolves did it. He had always figured that as he grew up he'd magically get the ability to hunt, but somehow he just hadn't, and it sucked balls. It wasn't like he could admit to anyone how useless he was and how he was mooching off the pack. Hunting with others was just a big ole' risk. He'd just have to keep up the charade and hope he never got caught. This was a secret even Leta didn't know (although she could have guessed if she had paid attention).

When she asked for his name he opened his mouth to reply, but before he could she smirked and repeated his own words. Honestly, Charles was just gonna go and say his name, but now he got curious. You can call me whatever you want, he said with a big grin. Do your worst. It couldn't be much worse than what he had already been called throughout his life. Charles thought of Draper's words as he glanced at her and noticed the ears again. Was one of her parents a coyote, too? Did others dislike her for it? However, he didn't speak of it -- he did not want to ruin the good vibe they were having.
Messages In This Thread
come on chew on my heart - by Charles - October 31, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - October 31, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - October 31, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - November 01, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - November 04, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - November 06, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - November 12, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - November 15, 2020, 03:27 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - November 20, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - November 22, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - December 02, 2020, 01:45 PM