Firefly Glen come on chew on my heart
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
She hopped forward and then spun around to face him. She looked over him, which wasn't a very comfortable feeling for Charles. He knew he was no looker; he was small, scrawny, his hair stood in odd angles at places and he had big ears. Then again, Dhalia had big ears and even he could see that she wasn't ugly in any way. She was probably considered beautiful by others, with that big smile and her smooth fur. Not that he thought of her that way, well, objectively, yes, but like, for himself? Nah.

Eventually she decided on a name after clicking her tongue. Charming? he said with a laugh. What kind of name is that? He had never heard of anyone called 'charming'. Is it like... Prince Charming? Am I supposed to propose to you in some sort of grand gesture now? Charles grinned at her, having heard a story once about the existence of prince charmings and knowing what sort of smooth tricks they would do. She even complimented his looks, which honestly, he knew was a blatant lie because he'd been told so often that he was nothing but ugly trash, but he decided to let it pass. Maybe acting as if he wasn't ugly trash right now made him seem less like it. Maybe he could cultivate this trick and use it to become more than ugly trash.
Messages In This Thread
come on chew on my heart - by Charles - October 31, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - October 31, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - October 31, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - November 01, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - November 04, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - November 06, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - November 12, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - November 15, 2020, 03:27 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - November 20, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - November 22, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - December 02, 2020, 01:45 PM