Hideaway Strath my name means meadow but i'm no flower
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He wants to sigh and shake his head, typical reaction. Though he doesn’t think Sasha’s laughing helps at all he still can’t find himself to agree with Leigh. He is a very open minded man believe it or not, but he is also aware of his own beliefs and will not be changing them any time soon. Things are very black and white for him and when things tend to look grey is when shit gets complicated. Leigh is grey. Her mind is complicated and she thinks too much about it. While Kynareth keeps shit simple. No room for overthinking, no room for shit to start looking grey. Death is death, life is life. Wolves are cruel and that will never change. So why fight it? 

So he decides not to stay silent too much longer. After waiting out all she has to say he starts off with a shake of his head. “I did not come here to mock your feelings, Leigh. Like I said, I don’t blame your for your reaction. I don’t ask you to change if you don’t want to, I only ask that you get used to it. Especially if you are to remain here with the Saints.”

“You overcomplicate things. I was taught this way and I stuck with it, unlike you. I’m not sure if you know, but I’m aware that the things I do are bad.” He pauses dramatically, eyes never leaving Leigh’s own. “But I’m free to do as I want, just as you are. I’m free with my way of thinking. The world is a savage place and you have to meet it head on or get fucking knocked down. So you say you’re strong? Then fucking prove it. ‘Cause I believe you, but I have yet to see it.” It’s a bluff, he’s seen how strong willed this woman is. “As for leaving you to get eaten by a pack of wolves? No, I wouldn’t do that. Believe it or not, I give a fuck about my pack and even those who aren’t in my pack. There are people I’m willing to die for. Those who make it on that list are very few and far between.”

He paces a few steps away. “Leigh I’m a piece of shit to the highest extent. I’m a monster, but you haven’t seen the half of it.” He hums ominously. He looks to Sasha so that she can second this information before looking back to Leigh. “I’ve killed innocents — mothers, fathers, daughters, sons. I’ve ordered my men to plunder, raid, and kill entire packs.” Another pause and his face goes from fairly soft and replacing it with a harder, firmer expression. “And I never even batted an eye at it. The only reason I am so tame here is because I understand when the game has to be played in order to not be slaughtered in cold blood.” He laughs, a bitter, malicious sound with a smile to match. “It’s a dog eat dog world out here, Leigh. You’re either the aggressor or you’re dead. All these packs who live with their head in the clouds and ignore the horrible shit that happens in this world are oblivious and naive. They wouldn’t know real war and terror unless they got hit with it head on and if I had the numbers, I would show them.” He ends venomously.

He stops then, he knows this is not a means to a good ending but he can’t stand the wolves who keep their head in the clouds. There’s no room for that shit here. Even though he says these things, he is instantly regretting saying it. Knowing that his and Leigh’s relationship is now in shambles, his face softens and he sighs. Waits for the storm that is this dark pelaged she wolf before him to verbally or maybe even physically rip into him once more.
Messages In This Thread
my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 03, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 03, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 03, 2020, 06:29 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 04, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 04, 2020, 10:30 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 06, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 06, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Kynareth Deagon - November 09, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 09, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 09, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 14, 2020, 04:16 PM