Moonsong Glacier Dreams of what I once claimed to know.
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist

He trespassed. Alone. The glacier moaned its observation to a shard of drifting ice. The blood had been purged from the white; he was alone now, emptied, cold. We are fortunate we did not find his body, the ice said, but the voice was wrong. He has heard these words before - been here before.

True battle is new to you; you will be forgiven. It was his sister's voice; she wasn't here, he knew she wasn't... Was he dwelling on the past? His life drifting through his mind as a final reminder of all he had given up; was he going to die?

Wolves are different than prey. They are aware of their weakness. And so, do what they least expect, to start with...

Consciousness slips away. Comes and goes like the sweep of tide, as he dreams and he bleeds.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Revui (Ghost) - November 03, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Caerus - November 04, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Kukutux - November 04, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Caerus - November 04, 2020, 11:52 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Keres - November 05, 2020, 03:39 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Kukutux - November 05, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Revui (Ghost) - November 05, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Keres - November 05, 2020, 10:41 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Kukutux - November 05, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Keres - November 05, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Kukutux - November 05, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Keres - November 05, 2020, 11:50 PM