Hideaway Strath i think i might be scared
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
She scoffed. An old married couple?

Kynareth had allowed the she-wolf to have her little speech, and she wasn't completely devoid of emotion so she returned the same favor. She waited politely before he finished, though she did not hide her reaction to his words as soon as they stopped.

There was a small yet triumphant smile upon her face as she savored the moment he finally declared his feelings. Leigh had been waiting to hear such words for a long time, not to feed her own ego, but to gain some validation. It was nice to know another, especially one as powerful as Kynareth, acknowledged and appreciated her strengths. It was nice to know another took interest, and that perhaps the woman wasn't as boring as she first thought.

But now things were different, and the excitement was no longer there. Instead she congratulated herself for finally receiving a confession so she could use the wolf's feelings to her own advantage.

"I don't blame you for the death of my family. There was no way you could have known they were mine. Even if you knew I must have been around somewhere, the scene was too chaotic to know it was I who was the mother to that child."

She then paused, taking a breath. She thought of how to continue, but only for a moment. Leigh followed up her previous statement with one that was slightly more bitter.

"But I do blame you for the death of a family. The death of many families. It doesn't matter if you did or didn't know that wolf and child were my husband and daughter. You gave the orders to kill them anyway. Why does knowing me now change how you feel about that incident? Do you really need to care about a wolf to care about the ones around them? What if my family was still alive and we traveled here together? How would you cope with your feelings for me knowing my heart belonged, and still does, to another? Would you kill him just to rid of the competition?"

The woman didn't necessarily expect an answer to all of her questions. She simply wanted to see a reaction was all.
Messages In This Thread
i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 14, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 15, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 17, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 19, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 20, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 24, 2020, 04:14 AM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 25, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 25, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 27, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 28, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 28, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 01:48 AM