Dragoncrest Cliffs crest
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The leaders arrive swiftly, leaving him a little dazzled. Individually the two women are impressive — together, downright intimidating. And beautiful, of course, in the way women always have been to him; lacking attraction, and more awe-inspired than anything. Maybe there's a little jealousy mixed in, too, but he isn't thinking about that right now. He greets them both with a smile and a respectful dip of his head, wasting no time in explaining when Rosalyn prompts him. I ran into one of the wolves from the other pack, Sagtannet — the one harassing us. I think he's the leader. Turns out he's someone I've met before — um, long story short, he told me to tell you he wants... to parley, His stumble over how to reframe the word betrays his lack of familiarity with it, though he does know some of the meaning of the word; he's only heard it once, but he knows it has something to do with peace. He said that if Rusalka doesn't travel closer than the territory to the south of the cliffs, then Sagtannet won't either. Maybe not exactly what he'd said, but basically the same thing. After a moment, he adds, I don't mean to presume. The decision is obviously yours, and so is my loyalty.
Messages In This Thread
crest - by Alarian - November 20, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: crest - by Erzulie - November 20, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: crest - by Rosalyn - November 20, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: crest - by Alarian - November 20, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: crest - by Rosalyn - November 20, 2020, 09:00 PM
RE: crest - by Alarian - November 22, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: crest - by Erzulie - November 27, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: crest - by Rosalyn - November 28, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: crest - by Erzulie - December 22, 2020, 06:18 PM