Sunset Valley I wish I didn't need you to explain
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He seemed to agree with her statement regarding joining another pack, which was reassuring, although, she wasn't really surprised. From their first meeting, he had made it apparent that he was wary of them, and then she had convinced him to join her at Sagtannet, and things had blown up in his face. 

He settled beside her, and she studied his face as he spoke, the way she had always done to visitors on her borders when she ruled over the glacier; she was looking for any hidden regret or resentment as Taikon suggested they travel towards Sunspire to place distance between them and Sagtannet. But she saw neither of those things. He seemed determined, maybe a little worried, but mostly just focused on how to survive. She liked that—it made her feel like they actually had a chance to survive on their own. He continued, telling Taki of his friend that may be able to guide them in the right direction and help them stay clear of any troublesome packs. The Saints were still out there, and it would be helpful to know if anyone else might give them trouble if they wandered too close. She knew the valley on the other side of the Sunspire well enough, so she would mull it over in her mind as they traveled to try and come up with a place to start looking. 

She drew in a deep breath and released it quietly, trying to calm the anxious energy pushing down on her chest. Then we can start there, she said when he was done. Where is the last place you saw your friend? she asked. That should be where they go next.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 21, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 21, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 21, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 21, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 22, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 22, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 22, 2020, 01:48 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 22, 2020, 02:15 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 23, 2020, 12:45 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 23, 2020, 01:38 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 23, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 23, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 24, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 24, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 25, 2020, 12:52 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 25, 2020, 05:34 PM