Deepwood Weald It’s the same way you showed me
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Nothing had ever felt as good as the way her teeth tore into his neck. And like she had promised herself, she clamped down as hard as she could, throwing her body back and forth to cause maximum damage. She just needed to reach the right spot. Blood stained her face but not enough of it, and she continued to thrash around, and the motherfucker actually laughed. She was tearing into to his neck, and he was laughing. What a fucking psycho. How had she not seen this in him before?

Before she could think more about it, he was flipping her on her side like he had done during their spars, only this time, he actually meant to hurt her, and she could tell but the force he used and the glint of evil on his gaze. She held on though, even as he flipped them completely and put her below him. But then he pinned her down, his large forearm landing on her shoulder to pin her further. That was when she froze, her teeth still in his neck. What he said next had panic surging violently through her veins. No. Please. The words were strained and laced with fear. She was too terrified to care about anything else but preventing him from doing what he hinted at. She squirmed and thrashed and tried to get free, but it was no use. And her time was up anyway. He tore into the skin on her head and pulled so hard that the sides of vision blurred and the edges began to darken. Her own blood mixed with his in her snowy fur, and she knew she was completely at his mercy, no matter how hard she fought.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 25, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 25, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 02:13 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 02:59 AM