Mount Apikuni I went through hell to get to high water
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
The dance went on for what felt like forever—the cougar would rush forward and swipe the air, and Taki would snarl in return while trying to put more space between them. It was starting to get old, and Taki was about to just say fuck it and charge forward to attack the damn thing. It would not be an ideal situation, but she would just have to figure it out like she did everything else in her life. 

She braced to leap at her opponent, but the second before she made her move, a scent pulled a small section of her focus from her fight—the injured stranger. It was literally the last thing she needed right now, to have to watch out for this woman while also attempting to take on a cougar. 

When Zephyr emerged at a run, the strangest thing happened; the cougar actually seemed startled. It lunged forward again, and Taki meant to side step the attack and launch herself towards the creature's side, but her rear foot slipped off the edge of the small cliff they were on, and she couldn't work against the momentum. She fell back, her head smacking against the side of the mountain as she hit the ground. She saw blurry cougar feet running from her before everything went black. Blood dripped from her head and pooled around her muzzle. She still breathed and appeared alive otherwise, but she was completely out.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I went through hell to get to high water - by Takiyok - November 29, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Zephyr - November 29, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Takiyok - November 29, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Zephyr - November 30, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Taikon - November 30, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Zephyr - November 30, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Taikon - November 30, 2020, 02:11 AM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Zephyr - November 30, 2020, 02:18 AM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Taikon - November 30, 2020, 02:31 AM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Zephyr - November 30, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Taikon - November 30, 2020, 02:53 AM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Zephyr - November 30, 2020, 02:59 AM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Taikon - November 30, 2020, 03:06 AM