Hideaway Strath let's store the pint of blood to cash in
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The tall shewolf has him mesmerized with her long athletic legs and just all around stunning beauty. He smiles to her, golden eyes gleaming with mirth at her statement and he can’t help but let out a loud bark of laughter. 

“That’s good, darling.” He says in regards to her being straightforward. “I wouldn’t have it any other way.” He melts at the wink she gives him and his smirk shows teeth now. Usually he’s on the giving end of teasing winks, probably besides Sasha’s sass, he’s never been met with a woman of such charming stature. Or at least a kind that resembles his own. 

“What’s it going to take?” He parrots back. “Oh, not much my dear. Especially for you.” Then he cocks his head to the side and lifts his head confidently. “Let me take you on a date, darling.” He says then.
Messages In This Thread
let's store the pint of blood to cash in - by Zsuzsa - December 01, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: let's store the pint of blood to cash in - by Zsuzsa - December 02, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: let's store the pint of blood to cash in - by Zsuzsa - December 03, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: let's store the pint of blood to cash in - by Kynareth Deagon - December 05, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: let's store the pint of blood to cash in - by Zsuzsa - December 05, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: let's store the pint of blood to cash in - by Zsuzsa - December 07, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: let's store the pint of blood to cash in - by Zsuzsa - December 13, 2020, 10:14 AM