Hideaway Strath let's store the pint of blood to cash in
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He loves the smile she offers to him. He wants to see it more often. So delivering her the same energy, and smirk, he nods enthusiastically. “Oh absolutely. I’ll do more than deliver, peaches.” He hums teasingly. 

Skipping a few paces away he looks to her with determination in his fiery, gold eyes. “If you don’t beat the shit out of me like you mean it, then I’m going to be disappointed.” He chuckles while he widens his stance into a defensive one. He prepares for her attack and he wants her all in this fight. “I won’t hurt you beyond anything you can’t handle.
I know your tough.” He winks to her then, urging her to attack.
Messages In This Thread
let's store the pint of blood to cash in - by Zsuzsa - December 01, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: let's store the pint of blood to cash in - by Zsuzsa - December 02, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: let's store the pint of blood to cash in - by Zsuzsa - December 03, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: let's store the pint of blood to cash in - by Zsuzsa - December 05, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: let's store the pint of blood to cash in - by Zsuzsa - December 07, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: let's store the pint of blood to cash in - by Kynareth Deagon - December 11, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: let's store the pint of blood to cash in - by Zsuzsa - December 13, 2020, 10:14 AM