Hideaway Strath Let's get down to business,
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth nods easily as she begins. Willing to answer the questions she has.

So she begins, inquiring of leadership and exactly how everything works around it. He doesn’t blame her, or think it’s weird that she’s asking. Rather he’s quite glad she’s asking. He’d rather have her ask then continue to wonder in silence. 

So he hums in contemplation. “Well, I’m glad you asked. I’m excited to see you grow further into a leader, Nyra.” He congratulates first. “We don’t necessarily call all the shots. Your opinion and everyone else’s in the pack are just as important. But,” He pauses slightly looking to her. “the possibility of Derg and I dying isn’t exactly low, so it’s a good thing to educate you.” 

“Really, as a leader you must be willing to be firm, but understanding in all types of situations and to your pack. These weak packs are blinded sided and controlled by words and actions. They do not understand what it’s like to live in hardship and war. They wish death upon our pack and everyone in it. Yet, I would give them an opportunity, I’d be merciful to them until they truly do not deserve it.” Some have to learn the hard way. “You must seem strong and willing to do what you must regardless of how right or wrong it feels, with your packs best interest in mind.”
Messages In This Thread
Let's get down to business, - by RIP Fury - December 04, 2020, 04:42 AM
RE: Let's get down to business, - by Kynareth Deagon - December 04, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: Let's get down to business, - by RIP Fury - December 04, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: Let's get down to business, - by Kynareth Deagon - December 05, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: Let's get down to business, - by RIP Fury - December 05, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: Let's get down to business, - by Kynareth Deagon - December 06, 2020, 09:01 PM
RE: Let's get down to business, - by RIP Fury - December 11, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: Let's get down to business, - by Kynareth Deagon - December 15, 2020, 06:16 PM