Hideaway Strath Don't you know I'm no good for you?
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Well, at least he wasn't going to push the subject, She was happy with him sitting there and pretending she didn't exist while she stewed in her anger. 

But then a woman joined them. She spoke of Simmik like she wasn't there, which was fine—at least they were leaving her alone. She gave no response to anything she said; she just continued to lay down, pointedly staring at a spot away from them. But then the woman brought up breeding season and mentioned that Simmik might be here to whelp. A wave of nausea struck her, followed closely by a burning feeling of rage in her chest. She slowly turned her head, her lip raising as she stared at the woman. After what Donovan had done to her and the open wounds in her mind put there by a different monster, the thought of being forced to bear someone's children had her snapping up, ready to launch herself at the bitch. Her hackles raised, and as Derg finished his response, Simmik chimed in. Yes, don't be so stupid—you might get your face ripped off, she threatened. The words were steady despite the swell of emotion in her chest. She took a step forward, letting a low growl rumble from her chest while sparing only a brief glance to the other female that joined them. She would try and take them both if needed, injured or not.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - December 06, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - December 07, 2020, 05:50 AM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - December 07, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Whrist - December 16, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Zsuzsa - December 19, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - December 24, 2020, 06:46 AM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - December 24, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Whrist - December 27, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Zsuzsa - January 01, 2021, 10:39 AM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - January 12, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - January 24, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Whrist - January 25, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Zsuzsa - January 31, 2021, 12:31 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - January 31, 2021, 03:33 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 04:02 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - March 23, 2021, 05:06 PM