Hideaway Strath Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin'
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn’s ears shift as she speaks quietly with a question and apology on her lips. He feels as if she has more to say, so he silently looks down to her. The pale woman seems hesitant in her want to release too much information. More like, she doesn’t want to even think about it.

When she admits being unable to escape this mysterious person, he knows exactly who it is. He somehow feels guilty. His wicked mind instantly conjuring up the image of the small agouti woman he too did unspeakable acts with. Then to the moment during his and Simmik’s fight where he even dared to threaten something of the sort. Yet, another part of him — the uncaring, violent, sick part of him — gives him reason to do so. He tells himself that he is opportunistic; he will do anything to win. That is why he has survived so long despite the way he’s lived his whole life. He will do anything in his power to win — anything to get what he wants and he almost disgusts himself at times. The worst part is that he only sometimes cares and he can’t even make himself when he doesn’t. 

Still, he feels his ears press to his skull in shame as she mentions the wolf that forcefully took advantage of her. He continues on about his mother for now though. 

“She lived. Carried on with three legs and was unable to fight afterwards. Knew she was too susceptible to getting killed if she did. My father wouldn’t let her after that. Said he was too afraid to lose her and only realized it after she was almost gone.” He says the last words sentimentally, softly. 

Just as he says the next words. “Is he dead?” Donovan asks hesitantly, referencing to her attacker.
Messages In This Thread
Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - December 26, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Kynareth Deagon - December 28, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - December 29, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Kynareth Deagon - December 30, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - January 06, 2021, 12:19 AM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Kynareth Deagon - January 06, 2021, 02:07 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - January 06, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - January 12, 2021, 12:37 AM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - January 24, 2021, 01:04 AM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 03:55 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Kynareth Deagon - February 06, 2021, 11:46 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - March 03, 2021, 12:50 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 06:47 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:38 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:57 PM