Hideaway Strath I promise I won't break it
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette nodded firmly. She assumed that it might be too cold for him. She offered her support to him, on his good side. Arlette felt nerves shoot through her. In her eyes was doubt. "I hope you don't think too highly of me," she whispered back. If she would disappoint him, she would disappoint herself the most because she would be losing Derg. Another lover lost. Tears sprung in her eyes. She turned her head away. No. She was not doing this self doubting thing anymore! She caught fish with Whrist and was becoming more knowledgeable. "I'm not going to let another wolf I love die," she grumbled, mostly to herself.

She looked to the side, a bit shocked as she realized that she said that out loud. She lifted her head a bit and continuously supported the male to her den. She let him enter first, and while he did, she rushed back to get the reeds. She took the fluffy ends inside the den. As she entered, she noticed that it was really a tight fit. She started to pull the fluff and press it against the spots on his neck and shoulder where blood was flowing again. It was almost like a big patch of bandage. Arlette made sure to coat it extra thickly this time. Once there was no more left, she settled down against him. The reality of this event settling in. Derg was injured, she revealed her crush to him, while it was possible he could die of infection or blood loss.
Messages In This Thread
I promise I won't break it - by Derg - January 07, 2021, 05:23 PM
RE: I promise I won't break it - by Arlette - January 08, 2021, 09:42 AM
RE: I promise I won't break it - by Derg - January 08, 2021, 03:54 PM
RE: I promise I won't break it - by Arlette - January 09, 2021, 07:44 AM
RE: I promise I won't break it - by Derg - January 09, 2021, 01:49 PM
RE: I promise I won't break it - by Arlette - January 09, 2021, 02:10 PM
RE: I promise I won't break it - by Derg - January 09, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: I promise I won't break it - by Arlette - January 09, 2021, 04:29 PM
RE: I promise I won't break it - by Derg - January 09, 2021, 05:12 PM
RE: I promise I won't break it - by Arlette - January 11, 2021, 10:49 AM
RE: I promise I won't break it - by Derg - January 11, 2021, 01:48 PM