Hideaway Strath [M] I hear, a voice say don't be so blind
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
His playful air is falling as she states what was obvious before. How he is with Simmik. He sighs then, plopping his rump to the snow as well. She deserves an explanation then. If Donovan is honest, he himself doesn’t know how he would even handle all of these beautiful wolves attracted to him. He wants to stay strong, keep them at a distance. Yet he can’t find the strength. Especially since they’re members of his pack. He has emotional feelings towards all of them. He loves his pack horribly and perhaps it’s his only weakness. 

“Darling.” He begins. “Simmik and I have a complicated relationship that began so so long ago. When I was first placed in the Wilds, just after my entire pack got killed. I was in a very bad spot. I was pissed, wanted to kill everything on site, but I was focused on building my new pack. She helped me through that.” He sighs. “It’s impossible for me to get rid of my feelings for her.” Where his eyes were downcast before they flick up to meet Nyra’s devilishly. A whisper of a smirk on his maw. “That doesn’t mean I can’t be selfish though. I am not limited to just her.” He states easily.
Messages In This Thread
[M] I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 06:59 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 08:33 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by Kynareth Deagon - January 09, 2021, 08:47 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 08:56 PM