Broken Antler Fen if you were church, i'd get on my knees.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
is it cool if we fade this one soon? :)

Bridget would not be outdone. Instead of scolding him for his shenanigans, she joined right in. Penn grinned and continued jumping, now eager to make the ice shift beneath them even though (and because) it meant their position would become more dangerous.

When the inevitable happened, Penn steadied himself on the plane of ice for a moment, feeling it shift beneath his paws. He began to tilt to one side, slow at first and then swiftly. The blue water opened beneath him with a loud crack like a mouth opening wide to swallow him whole. He slid towards it, but at the last moment was leaping away to land on another icy surface. One that was also moving, as Penn quickly determined many of them within the near vicinity were.

With a laughing howl, Penn jumped again, dancing from shard to shard as they shifted and moaned beneath his paws. He slipped plenty, even once dousing a hind paw in water so frigid it hurt. He ignored the pain, though, and kept right on going until finally he leaped away from the shards and landed back on the flat plane the piles bordered. He heard the ice there cracking, but stood still until he determined it would not break beneath him. He turned then, searching for Bridget to see how she fared, his tongue dangling from his jaws as he smiled wide and breathless.
Messages In This Thread
if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - January 13, 2021, 11:53 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - January 13, 2021, 12:29 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - January 13, 2021, 01:27 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - January 14, 2021, 04:28 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - January 21, 2021, 11:57 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - January 24, 2021, 02:51 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - January 28, 2021, 04:58 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - January 29, 2021, 07:51 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - February 01, 2021, 05:24 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - February 08, 2021, 09:36 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - February 19, 2021, 09:01 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - February 27, 2021, 01:52 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - March 11, 2021, 11:18 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - March 28, 2021, 04:02 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - April 08, 2021, 09:54 AM