Deepwood Weald or a person i could call home.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
SO EXCITED FOR THESE TWO TO MEET AGAIN!

Kyn and Simmik have had an interesting adventure so far. Though he doesn’t plan on going any further. To continue on would be useless and only make their scouting journey longer. The possibility of running into someone he doesn’t want to are higher as well. Even if the idea of painting the snow red sounds fun, he doesn’t quite feel like it at the moment. Desiring only to get back to his pack lands until this harsh winter passes. 

They move languidly through the snow, weaving in and out of trees until he catches wind of a scent so faint he can hardly determine what it is. What he does smell is blood and that means a potential meal for the both of them. 

Kynareth stops in his movement, ears swiveling to see if he can hear anything. Briefly tilting his nose skyward and then downwards. He can determine the general direction of the scent and he’s trotting to follow it. It’s only sometime later does he see the snowy pelt of a bloody raccoon, not even noticing the pale haired wolf-dog beside it due to the snow.

He moves closer and then he’s stilling all together. His eyes going wide when he finally sees her. Then they get even wider when he realized exactly who it is.

“Awenfen?” He hums out her old name almost unsure of himself. “Is that you??” His tone is flickering with a realization and a smile begins to appear.
Messages In This Thread
or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 19, 2021, 05:30 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - January 21, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 21, 2021, 05:15 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Simmik - January 24, 2021, 12:34 AM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - January 24, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 25, 2021, 08:42 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Simmik - January 26, 2021, 12:29 AM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - January 27, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 29, 2021, 10:04 AM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 02:14 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - February 06, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - February 08, 2021, 06:16 PM