Deepwood Weald or a person i could call home.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn might just be in heaven. Or hell. He’d have to see when he gets back to the strath. Another woman to add to his pack of angry, bitey, female death machines. Hopefully she will get along with the others. He sees similarities in her personality and Arlette’s. So considering Arlette is having a grand time, then he assumes Aerin won’t have a problem as well. Especially considering how sweet and giving she is. 

So he smiles brightly to the two and brushes his head briefly against Simmik’s in a quick thanks. Then moves to do the same to Aerin. “It’s good to have you back, dear.” He hums down to her before moving off. “Let’s head back home, ladies.” Are his last words said with determination and finality.

He’s quickly realizing how much of a home body he is. Content to kick it in the Strath and have a good time training snd spending time with his pack sounds much better than trekking across miles and miles of land. To the Strath they go!
Messages In This Thread
or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 19, 2021, 05:30 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - January 21, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 21, 2021, 05:15 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Simmik - January 24, 2021, 12:34 AM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - January 24, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 25, 2021, 08:42 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Simmik - January 26, 2021, 12:29 AM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - January 27, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 29, 2021, 10:04 AM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 02:14 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - February 06, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - February 08, 2021, 06:16 PM