Redhawk Caldera i could write it better than you ever felt it.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The young man had taken to pacing or napping in the cave he shared with Towhee, talking less and less. He was nervous to be alone with his captain and a few days after his slip on the ice, found himself dreaming of their racing bodies through the snow. When he woke up and found the cave empty Reyes was immediately glad; he decided to leave the cave and do a small patrol, hoping the replay from his dream would fade from his mind before he ran in to anyone.

Just as he began to roam, Reyes caught a curious scent. He could not help but follow after it - and then there came a summoning call by Towhee, stopping him in his tracks. Why would his captain call for him? Maybe he had found the source of the tantalizing smell - or there was something amiss? Reyes huffed, then continued on his run.

He arrived not long after Penn's dispersal and started after the retreating figure. Rather than ask what was going on - because Reyes figured Towhee wouldn't understand him anyway - he began to look around. The alluring feeling had not left him; if anything the run and the dream had sparked an urge in Reyes he did not know how to quell.

But the only person here now was Towhee - and that filled Reyes with questions.
Messages In This Thread
i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Penn - January 22, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Reyes (Ghost) - January 22, 2021, 04:27 PM