Redhawk Caldera i could write it better than you ever felt it.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Reyes' suspicions were confirmed by the manner in which the stranger approached them. He moved in close to Towhee and spun to stare Reyes down, then launched after him with a snarl grating at the air. As confused as Reyes felt he was on the cusp of becoming a man in entirety, so his own hormones were raging; he had woken up to that lingering scent and been drawn here for a reason.

Plus, having taken enough shit from men who thought they could control him, Reyes wasn't about to back down from a challenge made by a stranger. Towhee's shout and subsequent retaliation towards the stranger shifted Reyes' position: this was truly a stranger to his captain, and an interloper upon their claim. He did not know if he could trust Towhee's word and so he faltered, hesitating until he saw the black-orange-white smear of their body diving towards the other wolf.

Reyes snarled and lunged for the man's grizzled face, his teeth snapping carelessly at air a few times before he adjusted his angle of attack and made a real try to grab at Whip; whatever Reyes was feeling, whatever had been proposed to him, was thrown aside in lieu of the danger this trespasser presented.
Messages In This Thread
i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Penn - January 22, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Reyes (Ghost) - January 22, 2021, 07:18 PM