Redhawk Caldera i could write it better than you ever felt it.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The confidence in the rival male was short-lived. Reyes watched them pivot away from Towhee's oncoming teeth and open themselves up for his own, and so when Reyes hit the stranger he hit them hard; gripping, pushing them in to the dirt, using whatever leverage he could attain in that moment of confusion. 

Once the stranger was forced to the ground Reyes clued-in on the conversation being shouted between the two of them; it sounded as though this man knew the captain. More importantly, as Towhee admonished the man, new information came to light and caused Reyes' jaw to slacken.

Dude, I'm your sister, Towhee openly derided. Reyes sank back from the stranger he had previously pinned to the earth as if they had a particularly contagious case of mange. He looked at Towhee as they went off and as he sank back, grew exponentially more confused.

[Image: 190306e99bae1a224a0f2875fc3ff18c.gif]

Birdy—you're a pearl?
Messages In This Thread
i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Penn - January 22, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Reyes (Ghost) - January 23, 2021, 01:48 PM