Hideaway Strath I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me?
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Rolled in the roll thread! Got a 7.

Kynareth can see her looking at him and date he say he is almost uncomfortable. He knows she’s going to try and beak his ass at this point. If the white-blue gaze of her ghostly, but beautiful, eyes are anything to go by. The ruff of her neck lined in a vicious mohawk, he backs up a few paces to get ready for her onslaught of attacks that is sure to come. 

And come it does. She’s roaring when she storms towards him and he’s instantly going on the defense. Widening his stance and planting his feet firm into the snow. Then she hits him and he is able to take it better than he thought. So he wastes no time hitting back, pushing her body back against him, he thrusts his shoulder forward to bump her viciously. Even trying to go for a quick bite to her neck and retreat to defend her next hit.

“You’re fiery today, darling.” His voice silky smooth and teasing as he eyes her down suggestively. “I like it.”
Messages In This Thread
I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - January 22, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Kynareth Deagon - January 31, 2021, 01:22 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 07, 2021, 05:33 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 15, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 18, 2021, 11:36 PM