Neverwinter Forest though i walk the streets with my plastic feet
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He was glad Cam was around. A very faint smile at the nudge -- it disappeared quickly though. He did nod, though, Yeah, that'd be good. It was where most of his time had gone recently. 

But then there was Caerus. The weight was obvious, wasn't it? It wasn't like it was something he could hide. I don't know -- I-- he cut off, went quiet. I want to go find him... But I'm afraid someone else will leave while I'm gone. If only he could tuck everyone together, keep them all under his metaphorical wing. He felt so alone now, even though there was still a pack here, but with his son gone... It was like somehow Cupid was taking him away from beyond the grave. He didn't say that. For obvious reasons. I know he's supposed to be old enough to be ok but--- again he cut off, silent. He didn't finish what he was saying there. But after everything, he could only imagine the worst. He shook his head.
Messages In This Thread
though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - January 26, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 03, 2021, 03:44 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - February 10, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 12, 2021, 02:07 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - February 23, 2021, 11:05 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 25, 2021, 02:59 AM