Redhawk Caldera (M) My kick real loud and my beat real slow.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Towhee's waving tail surrounded him with the now impossible-to-miss perfume of her body; she bat her eyes at him and moved in through the cave entrance, briefly leaving him to his own devices. There was a split second where he could have changed his mind and left, but the thought didn't have a chance to root itself for all the other garbage rolling through his head.

He had to ready himself; what would happen if he couldn't.. ah, perform? Towhee had a boorish way about her, which is one of the reasons he felt so easily swept up in comraderie with her, but she could easily turn that attitude of her's against him.

Would she laugh at him if he couldn't do what she needed? Would she chase him from the cave and tell everyone how broken he was? He felt his manliness seeping out of him the longer he stood there; but it was for maybe one second, maybe two, and he knew his captain was waiting.

A low rumble permeated the darkness as he entered the cave, helping him to orient himself. As his eyes adjusted Reyes sought out the familiar figure of Towhee — but he looked around to the rest of the cave as well, worried. It could all be a trick. That other man could have been in on it. They could have tricked him, lured him here.
Messages In This Thread
(M) My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:16 PM
RE: My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:37 PM
RE: My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Reyes (Ghost) - January 26, 2021, 03:44 PM