Redhawk Caldera (M) My kick real loud and my beat real slow.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Towhee's behavior was a lot to handle at first, and Reyes could not help the stiffness of his body or the recoil that her proximity prompted of him; but she was patient, accepting of his apprehension in a way he had not thought possible. Every movement was a question which he was given time to answer. The experience was, as a whole, different from his previous misadventures with the pirates. It was surprisingly tender; in a way, as they came together and trusted one another in that cave, he felt an openness that was freeing to his spirit.

After, they rested together. Reyes basked in the warmth between them. He did not want to sleep but sleep came to him, and when he woke it was to the feeling of Towhee getting up. Any doubts he held for his captain had vanished in that blank space that they shared — maybe she was going off to tell someone of her conquest, to laugh at him behind his back, but he no longer cared.

She wanted more, and much to Reyes' surprise, so did he.
Messages In This Thread
(M) My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:16 PM
RE: My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:37 PM
RE: [m] My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Reyes (Ghost) - January 26, 2021, 04:17 PM