Redhawk Caldera (M) My kick real loud and my beat real slow.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
With Towhee trying to nest in the crook of his belly, Reyes grew more complacent and began to drowse a bit. He liked the smell of her coat, the texture of it, and the shared warmth. It was much nicer to sleep curled up next to someone than in a ball on the floor of a random cave, he decided.

That was shattered when she shouted. His head raised from where it had been prone a moment before and he snorted sharply, blinking, pulling at her accidentally with his forelimb and elbow as he spasmed awake.

Too big, Birdy. He grumbled; but she was facing away from him. With a huff he started to get up but then decided against it, and essentially steam-rolled over her, so that they could be face-to-face.

Yes? He said next, blinking owlishly at her down his ruddy snout.
Messages In This Thread
(M) My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:16 PM
RE: My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:37 PM
RE: [m] My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Reyes (Ghost) - January 26, 2021, 06:16 PM