Redhawk Caldera (M) My kick real loud and my beat real slow.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
When her tongue came close to his nose he snorted and wriggled a bit, but otherwise didn't do much to stop her. Playful behavior wasn't something Reyes was known for; but he wasn't much of a physical person either except in cases of extreme violence, so this whole experience was new and different for him.

Towhee's candid comments made him blush. He was thankful for the array of dark fur across his face to hide the warmth that flooded his skin. He wanted to say something that would be as heartfelt, but beyond the basic yes and no responses he'd mastered lately, he knew he couldn't do that.

Besides, there were other things to do beyond talking about their feelings. Reyes had committed to proving himself through action rather than words before this and given further prompting by Towhee, was more than happy to continue proving himself to her.

Fade!
Messages In This Thread
(M) My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:16 PM
RE: My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:37 PM
RE: [m] My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Reyes (Ghost) - January 26, 2021, 06:34 PM