King Elk Forest All of you a verb in perfect view
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
She could see the concern growing in his silver eyes, and a part of her wished she had kept quiet. It was their first time seeing each other for quite a while, and the woman didn't intend to worry Endre so quickly. But she had already spoken, and there was no way to take back her words.

Leigh didn't necessarily care about what others thought of her. In fact, it was the complete opposite. She didn't care if other wolves gossiped or hated her. That wasn't the issue. She was more afraid of what life would be like alone. This world was still unfamiliar, for she had only seen the land they traveled through when they moved from the canyons, and the path Ira led her on. The rest of this place? That was a mystery, and that was scary.

Especially now, it seemed too risky to leave the pack. Lately she hadn't been feeling like herself, more tired and sluggish. Perhaps it was a result of her fight with Sasha. She had since healed quite a bit, but her muscles still ached. Or maybe it was the change in weather.

"Thank you... truly. Unfortunately, I don't feel quite up for a long journey. Perhaps it's best I stay here for now. But.. I would appreciate the company. I love the friends I've made, but, they aren't the same as you.
Messages In This Thread
All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - February 16, 2021, 09:17 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Leigh - February 17, 2021, 06:25 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - February 21, 2021, 12:58 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Leigh - February 22, 2021, 06:02 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - February 24, 2021, 05:43 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Leigh - February 28, 2021, 01:38 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - March 03, 2021, 11:46 AM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Leigh - March 07, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - March 21, 2021, 11:12 AM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Leigh - March 24, 2021, 08:34 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - March 24, 2021, 08:55 PM