Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,198 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
The bramble. Did that mean that Fennec stayed here now? Sialuk did not question it, assuming the witch had taken up residence here. She asked if Sialuk needed the Wolf's Bane, and the girl nodded. Kukutux hurt herself in a fall. Her shoulder flesh is broken. It will mend with time, but the Wolf's Bane would ease the pain. Comfort was part of the healing process, and Sialuk had been taught to keep her patients comfortable. For that was the way they healed more quickly.

We may have to make do with the snow to numb it, she decided with a sigh. It wasn't ideal, but at least it did not threaten anaa's life. Sialuk looked back to the witch and her clouded eyes but averted her gaze. It was not kind to look upon a difference, even if Fennec could not feel Sialuk's eyes.

Movement overhead caught Sialuk's attention, and she spotted Sixsix perched on a branch above. She smiled.

The crow, Sixsix, he follows me often now. He has brought me many bones since we last spoke. I have developed a method for learning from them. It was this which she thought might interest the witch.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
what's my line - by Sialuk - February 18, 2021, 09:47 PM
RE: what's my line - by Fennec - February 18, 2021, 11:06 PM
RE: what's my line - by Sialuk - February 19, 2021, 09:32 AM
RE: what's my line - by Fennec - February 20, 2021, 02:45 AM
RE: what's my line - by Sialuk - February 22, 2021, 12:48 PM
RE: what's my line - by Fennec - February 22, 2021, 12:59 PM
RE: what's my line - by Sialuk - February 22, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: what's my line - by Fennec - February 24, 2021, 08:43 PM
RE: what's my line - by Sialuk - February 24, 2021, 09:02 PM