Hideaway Strath What is a good Measure of fate?
261 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
She wondered if she should start back up her old practices, not the deadly in one go, but to draw it out slowly. She didn’t mind sharing but she wanted ‘his' attention in equal measure and so far he stuck up for this white slut more then he had for her. That would simply not do. Or perhaps she did mind sharing and she was just that good at lying to herself

She wandered aimlessly sniffing for flowers and plants, she didn’t know them by name that she hadn’t cared to know in the past, not that anyone had even taken the time to teach her but she knew what she was looking for, she knew the scent of the deadlier plants. She began to look for a plant that would take a few more month to grow not that she knew that personally, She was looking for  single-stemmed perennial with narrow, linear leaves whorled along the stem. She’d know it by the Small, greenish-white flowers in flat-topped clusters on the upper part of the stem. She was a patient hunter though she’d find this plant (Milkweed) and if she were lucky she’d find the caterpillar’s that fed upon it, Those too were just as deadly as the plant and much easier to hide in food.

"Come out, come out where ever you are.." she crooned
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Overseer herself was out and about as usual. This time she took a particular interest in what Whrist was doing. 
Watching the shadow from afar at first, Nyra gradually got closer. 

Whrist seemed to be looking for something.
With a low curiosity, the battlemaiden spoke up from right behind the shade.
"Anything I can help you find?" 
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
261 Posts
Ooc —
MATURE: Only ready further if you are ok with mild sexual reference

Whrist lifted her eyes to meet Nyra’s and a shy smile appeared on her face before she could stop it. She remembered her dream from a few weeks past and she couldn’t help her reaction. The dream had likely been brought on by her heat and desirous need for love,.

She looked back under the brush she’d been looking under to collect her composure, Nyra knew her story she had blathered in the cave that long ago winter storm. Would Nyra believe it was to stir up trouble in another pack?

She decided to to lie but to not tell the complete truth either and see where that got her.
I’ve heard rumblings about war, so I wanted to find plants I can use to lace offerings to leave at our enemies boarders with.” Perhaps she’d do that too

Then she added softly “I just want to know where they are, not to use them yet. Only when I’m given the word” She realized then she didn’t really know whom their enemies were, though her long trip last summer gave her a good idea of where most of the packs were

If we were to go to war, whom would it be with? I would like do some scouting too.” She had a keen nose for scents and she was figuring out she loved to track even more then she loved to fight
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra's attentive gaze never left Whrist as the shade explained herself.
Preparing for war, eh? 

"We are going to war with Ursus sometime soon. They live in an enclosed valley to the far East of us." She responded casually, padding up a bit closer.

"They were our ally for a brief time."  But I kinda ruined that 

She purposefully left out ruining the alliance there. Instead focusing more on the now
Health (100/100)
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist lifted her head and stared off to the east as if she could see though the wilds to the pack Nyra mentioned she thought about it but she had not met a single Ursus member, though she knew roughly where that pack was. She nodded affirmatively.

I can’t find what I’m looking for I think it’ll be closer to summer before I can lace some presents for them” Whrist grinned

She looked Nyra up and down and licked her lips, nervously perhaps, “I learned long ago a straight fight is not always the best course of action. Best to soften a target up
She hoped Nyra didn’t catch that, she should have said enemy, but target was an ok term to right?

Best to distract… hum.. she was feeling better like she could think better ever since her liaison with Kynareth and her scent had settled to more a manageable level, though no signs of pregnancy showed yet, not that she understood what that truly was either.

What happened to the alliance? Though anyone that crossed us deserves their fate” She curled her lip to expose only one canine for a moment.
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra chuckled softly as Whrist explained, also catching the words she said about targets. This drew Nyra's attention for a moment, but, she decided to let it go. 
Instead, the Overseer responded as the shade asked what happened to the alliance. 

Almost embarrassed, she spoke: 
"I went to check on them after I heard they had been having some trouble. Ended up trying to play nice with Merrick's son, who was maybe...a few months old at the time, who attacked me in turn - and, I ended up throwing the little shit as far and as hard as I could. Got pretty beat up, but...I'm alive." 

She sighed heavily "They want my head, Kynareth told em' to fuck off, and here we are."
Health (100/100)
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist found herself laughing despite herself “Puppies are idiot’s that way. The little bastard deserved what he got

She shook her head, and frowned then when she realized it wasn’t the pup that had gotten beaten up but Nyra herself. That didn’t make sense to her in the slightest, Puppies were pack property she got that but she didn’t get the concept of parent’s protecting their young, in her experience that just didn’t happen, if a pup was stupid it paid the price. She lifted her lips in a silent snarl.

With a wrinkled muzzle showed more teeth then necessary she spit “I’ll make sure they’ll get some gifts they’ll never forget,” She calmed a little but she still had barely concealed venom in her voice as she asked “Want me to scout their numbers?” She offered,

The black wraith, opposite to the white warrior in most ways, would do almost anything to impress this woman, She gave her tail one soft wag before collecting herself and forcing herself to relax. She wanted to scout these wolves out, to get a feel for them, And she was going to do so with or without permission, though life would be easier if she got it first.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Silently, the white behemoth was relieved by Whrist's taking of her side.
Though Nyra was caught off guard briefly by the wraith's volunteering to go infiltrate. 

"You may, just let Kynareth know as well. And don't act suspicious while you're there. They are a religious lot, but they are also fighters and they like to swarm. Be careful." The Queen instructed, tail swaying slightly as she spoke.
Health (100/100)
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist rolled her eyes "Ugh Religious wolves are stupid, you can't pour reason into a glass full of stupidity" She snorted "Don't worry 'Bella' can be smart when she needs to be" Whrist grinned using the name that the overseer had giving her to help hide her identity, then and walked up to Nyra sliding her black body along Nyra's muscular white one as she passed by

"I'll go check in with him soon" She called back before disappearing, her heart pounding with excitement at getting so close to the Warrior Woman.