Hideaway Strath [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
When he spoke, it seems he ended up spooking the poor fellow. Yet, he doesn’t feel bad one bit. It brings him a certain amount of satisfaction that he’s always had when frightening others. It seems the small, brown, bat-eared wolf loses his balance trying to pull something out of the ground and he’s reeling backwards and straight onto his ass. This entertains the Grandmaster even further. A very good first impression. Kynareth doesn’t keep his laugh to himself, rather he releases it in a chain of deep chortles. 

The man displays full submission to him and it pleases him. Ky shamelessly eyes him down like he’s a fresh kill to a hungry wolf. Golden twin orbs flick to his tail first, then the pink tongue that laps nervously at his whiskered lips. Meanwhile, the silence is loud. Kyn doesn’t mind it, it makes it easier to subtly scare him. Which is entertaining.

Yet when the other male finally speaks up he’s saying the name Charles and a wave of pure shock drifts through him. His previous conversation with Nyra comes to his mind. She informed him of her pregnancy with a wolf name Charles and Kyn’s mouth steadily drops. His circular brows raise a fraction too. No way Nyra — the savage, pale battlemaiden — mated with such a timid, small man. He would have to speak with her about this again later. 

While Kyn doesn’t give away what he’s thinking about, the surprise shows on his face before he schools it over with a devious smirk. The other has straightened up and found some confidence within himself to ask him who he is. He responds adequately.

“Kynareth Deagon of the Abby, alpha of this pack beside Nyra.” His voice is smooth and deep. His golden orbs twinkle with mischief.

So he moves forward. His posture isn’t horribly dominant, his head is rested at a comfortable height and his muscles are relaxed as he strides towards him. Moving to circle him, he purposely brushes his hind quarters with a broad shoulder as he moves around him in a loose ‘u’ shape. Stopping to stand beside him he looks down to the others own golden eyes.

“And how did you end up here, hm?” He practically purrs in that mischievous, up to no good, flirty voice of his.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 02, 2021, 05:47 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 09, 2021, 02:17 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Kynareth Deagon - April 09, 2021, 09:08 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 16, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 23, 2021, 02:31 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 28, 2021, 03:31 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 29, 2021, 02:09 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - May 04, 2021, 05:54 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - May 10, 2021, 04:27 AM