Hideaway Strath [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn can tell there’s something about this coy. He can get the vibes. So, Kynareth would shamelessly flirt with him to make him drop his protective walls. Hell, even if Kyn thought he was completely straight, he’d still try his luck at wooing him. Though, he can sense his uneasiness. It doesn’t deter him, rather he enjoyed the cautious way the coy-wolf regards him with. It makes the chase that much more fun and Kyn is all about the chase. 

So he settles beside the smaller, intentionally brushing past him to stop in front of him. Facing him to actually have a normal conversation as he should be. Not circling him and making him feel more nervous than he should, but it’s too late for that and Don loves to play with his food before he eats it.

Though, when Kyn asked the question of the hour it seems he’s hit something a bit more sensitive. It causes him to quirk a brow and stare shamelessly at him. After a heavy silence the smaller is finally able to find his voice and the defiant tone only makes Kynareth more interested. He can tell Charles had to muster up the confidence to do so and it makes his smirk a bit more predatory. The flirtatious flicker in his eyes never leave as he eyes him down.

“Oh, copping an attitude with your alpha as soon as you meet him, huh?” He purrs back with a dangerous, but humorous warning in his tone. “I like it.” He hums then. 

So Kyn tilts his massive head to him. “What are you willing to tell me? I would like to know more about you if you’re going to be settling down in my pack. It’s only polite.” He says conversationally, he’s casual but flirty. He’s absolutely shameless in his intentions and it’s sure to spin the chocolate wolf’s head.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 02, 2021, 05:47 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 09, 2021, 02:17 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 16, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 23, 2021, 02:31 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 28, 2021, 03:31 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 29, 2021, 02:09 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - May 04, 2021, 05:54 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - May 10, 2021, 04:27 AM