Hideaway Strath [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He swears as he looks upon the smaller that he gets flustered. Is that the right word? Maybe. It makes a fire light in his belly at the thrill of the chase. It’s clear he has some type of affect on him and it only spurs him on further to continue his teasing. It brings him deep satisfaction and he can’t help but indulge himself when there is an attractive wolf near him. And yes, to Donovan, Charles is attractive. Small, shy, and appealing to the eye. How could he resist? 

Still, he can tell his admission to fighting Easthollow alongside Ursus irks him. Or maybe it puts him on edge? Ky can’t tell. He smiles at the new uneasiness that’s settled over the chocolate wolf and he chuckles as if entertained; because he is. He’s quickly figuring out that he likes making him squirm and perhaps one day he could make him squirm in a different type of way — beneath him perhaps. 

They suck. At that and the obvious fear in his stature and gaze makes him release boisterous laughter, open mouthed and gleaming dangerous teeth. He shakes his head and bumps his shoulder to the others.

“Relax, peaches.” He purrs. “The Saints have no squabble with Easthollow, only Ursus.” He tries and probably fails to comfort him with a smile. “You are a Saint now, I don’t give a fuck about your past, as long as your loyalty lies with me.” It’s not a threat, he says it casually, almost with a sweet, comforting tang to his voice too.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 02, 2021, 05:47 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 09, 2021, 02:17 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 16, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 23, 2021, 02:31 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 28, 2021, 03:31 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Kynareth Deagon - April 28, 2021, 10:31 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 29, 2021, 02:09 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - May 04, 2021, 05:54 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - May 10, 2021, 04:27 AM