Hideaway Strath [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
It’s seems the spunky little coy wolf has something against his old home. Kyn doesn’t care much about it, everyone has their reasons for not liking something or someone. Though he can’t help but laugh when he repeats his last words but a bit more confident this time. His choice of words only makes him smile and he almost wants to play into the immature dis too.

Kyn’s suspicion of Charles not liking his old packs is once again confirmed, but this time he sees the seriousness in his tone and face. He acknowledges it by offering him and interested quirk of his head, his smile never disappearing. 

So his urge to jump in the bandwagon wins and he chuckles. “Yeah, they fuckin’ suck, huh?” He says with a bit of a laugh in his light tone. 

Though he does realize that he has to get moving soon. Now that he’s made himself acquainted with his new pack member. He moves slightly away from the other make after bumping his head to his shoulder in a type of goodbye. 

“Well, darling, it was night to make your acquaintance. Perhaps I’ll come find you and bother you some more on a later date. Duty calls.” He purrs with a promise in his eyes.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 02, 2021, 05:47 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 09, 2021, 02:17 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 16, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 23, 2021, 02:31 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 28, 2021, 03:31 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 29, 2021, 02:09 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Kynareth Deagon - May 03, 2021, 10:15 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - May 04, 2021, 05:54 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - May 10, 2021, 04:27 AM