Hideaway Strath [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn continues to watch him stand there with that smile on his face and the Grandmaster can’t help but chuckle when he doesn’t say much back. The defiant look in the smaller’s eyes let’s Kyn know that he means business when he said that his last pack sucked. He seems he has high distain for them. He can’t truly blame him, he doesn’t know what he’s gone through, so he doesn’t question it. He doesn’t question it further because it seems Charles isn’t interested in speaking about it, maybe it’s the bad memories. Kyn doesn’t pry any further, only agreeing and moving on.

Just as Kyn says his goodbyes and is about to take his leave the other is bravely speaking. He’s asking — no, demanding — why he calls him darling and then draws up some assumption as to why he does so. Said assumption makes a grin come to his maw. Where his face had been fairly neutral when he’d turned to leave, he looks back to him and said grin spreads onto his handsome face. 

He wonders where this fire came from, but it’s not unwelcome. Like he said before, he likes it. So he allows a low chuckle to bubble up from his lips. “No, I don’t say it to offend you.” He explains smiling over to him. “I say it to tease you because I enjoy getting reactions. Take it as a form of affection, darling.” He purrs the last sentence back with a wink. “Perhaps you could give me a pet name as well, but I’m sure it won’t be as endearing.” He chuckles then.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 02, 2021, 05:47 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 09, 2021, 02:17 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 16, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 23, 2021, 02:31 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 28, 2021, 03:31 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 29, 2021, 02:09 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - May 04, 2021, 05:54 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Kynareth Deagon - May 07, 2021, 02:40 PM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - May 10, 2021, 04:27 AM